We are looking for a tech-savvy creative person who loves helping people preserve memories!
Join our small, creative team in the role of scanning specialist! This part-time position’s primary responsibility is digitally archiving (scanning) a variety of mediums including artwork, photographic prints, slides, and all types of negative film. Once scanned, digital images may need to be further edited or enhanced in Photoshop. You will also spend some of your time in customer services roles, assisting with the intake of new orders, sales of completed orders, etc. You will work directly with our customers to preserve their artwork, historical images, and family memories!
We will hire the most qualified person who:
- Can confidently multitask and is comfortable performing repetitive creative work
- Has a high level of attention to detail while also managing time effectively
- Has Photoshop (or similar) experience and basic photo editing knowledge; scanning experience a major plus
- Can demonstrate general computer and technical competency (Mac and PC)
- Works well in a self-directed, team environment and can adapt easily to change
- Has naturally friendly customer service skills and can confidently present a professional demeanor at all times
- Is self-directed, motivated, and passionate
This position is perfect for someone who is technically savvy, enjoys working with creatives, and can excel at repetitive work.
Part Time, $10 - $12/hr
Please email your resume AND a cover letter describing how you are a great fit for this position to email@example.com
Resumes and Cover Letters
We are always on the lookout for exceptional creative individuals with new ideas and who could make a valuable contribution to our store. Even though we are not hiring at this time, you are welcome to submit a resume and cover letter. Please use the cover letter to describe why you believe you'd be a good fit for our business.
We generally look for individuals with:
- 4-year Degree or Higher
- Extensive photography and/or digital imaging experience
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Personal and professional goals
Photography Classes & Workshops
PhotoSource is always seeking qualified professional and advanced hobbyist photographers to teach workshops on specialized intermediate to advanced topics. If you have a specialty or a niche that you'd like to share, . Guest instructors receive a percentage of registration fees collected.