Access RESOURCES from PhotoSource
by using iTunes
- Open iTunes (or download from here
- On the left side, click on "iTunes Store" under the "STORE" heading
- On the top right, there is a search bar. Type in "photosource.com"
and press the enter key.
- In the middle of the iTunes screen, there will now be a box with
the heading "Podcasts". Under the podcast starting with "Stock Photo
Resources " click the subscribe button.
- If a warning pops up that says "Are you sure you want to subscribe
to Stock Photo Resources" click "Subscribe." If no warning pops
up, move on to step 6.
- Looking on the left hand side of the iTunes screen, click "Podcasts"
under the heading "LIBRARY." This will show the podcasts that you
have subscribed to, and will also alert you when a new video is
added to each podcast.
- To unsubscribe from a podcast, click on “Podcasts”
under the heading “LIBRARY” on the left side. Right-click
with your mouse on the podcast you wish to unsubscribe from. Choose